A Christmas Throwback


Last BLOGMAS post of 2017! Today I wanted to share with you a Christmas Throwback - all the photos I could find of Christmas through the years. Most years, my family has spent Christmas up north at a beach house. It's always a fun week of swimming, bush walks, delicious food and prezzies. A couple of times we've been overseas and Christmas has been celebrated with just my siblings and parents, while exploring a new country. This year will be the first year I'm not with my family - I'll be spending it with my boyfriend, Wil, and his family. 

Thank you so much for following along with BLOGMAS - whether that was a couple of posts or every single day. It has been challenging but rewarding to put so much time and effort into my blog, which was a bit neglected this year. 

Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) and New Year! 

Much love as always,
Gigi x



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig