Holiday Bucket List


 I finished Uni exams a month ago now, so have had a lot of free time. When I was in school, a lot of my holidays would be spent lying at home not really doing much, which is why I've decided to make a bucket list of all the things I want to do these holidays. I may do an update post at the end of February with how I've gone with this list!

I'd love to know if you have any goals/ to do's for the holidays.

 

Read 5 books

Go to the beach once per week

Practice the piano

Redecorate my room

Sort photos and print some

Buy/ fix polaroid camera

Print disposable photos

Go to the gym 4 x per week

Try new recipes

Blog once / week

Make an advent calendar

Look after veggie garden

Practice calligraphy 

Practice quilling 

Water colour painting 

Make Christmas cards

Dye hair

DIY crafts (Pinterest)

Make mixtape for the car

Wash car

Make a piece of jewellery 

Start sewing again

Hiking 

Camping 

Volunteering 

Go rock climbing 

Geocaching

Snorkelling

Midnight movie premier 

Have a bonfire

Bike riding

Musical

Build a giant sandcastle 

Visit a farm

Make cocktails

Learn to do nail art

Memorise complex song lyrics

Make bath bombs

Make candles

Watch TED talks

Make a succulent garden

Meditate 

Go to farmer's market

Get better at poker

Go overseas
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great list....looks like the Hamilton's are helping with a few of those! I have lots of craft supplies if you need any!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely! Yesss after all of your Christmas decorations are returned...

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig